1. You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms.
2. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms within10 days of visiting these premises you must seek a COVID-19 Test.
3. Maintain 2 metres social distancing as far as possible: Wait 2 metres behind the person in front of you as you go through the entrance door to your activity and observe the one-way system marked.
4. Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels/hand driers are provided in the toilet area. Ensure only one person at a time are allowed in the toilet area.
5. Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do.
6. Face coveringsMUST be worn unless an exemption applies to a person (eg for health reasons, those aged under 11) or a person has a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering (eg when taking part in an activity to which an exemption applies). This is a legal requirement.
7. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
8. Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean. We cannot clean all surfaces at the hall between each hire.
9. Take turns to use confined spaces such as corridors, kitchen and toilet areas. Standing or sitting next to someone is lower risk than opposite them. Briefly passing another person in a confined space is low risk. Please clean any areas that you have touched with equipment provided before anyone else enters the area.
10. Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and windows on leaving.
11. Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce risk of transmission.
12. A Signed Cleaning Table is on the trolley in the Foyer and must be signed along with the date and time when the hirer or Village Hall representative has completed their cleaning.